I’ve been playing around for several days on the perfect cookie dough recipe to have as a pre or post-workout treat for my clients, and I’ve finally come up with one. I make these in the morning in a few minutes, and pop them into the warmed oven…by the time my coffee is ready to go, these cookies are getting pulled from the oven, tender and delicious, and surprisingly macro-friendly!
Yes, you can double or triple the recipe, but honestly, fresh from the oven is the way to go, and once you’ve made them a couple of times, you’ll be so fast and confident that you’ll probably end up doing what I do, which is to make them in the moment!
- 3 drops stevia
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter 6 g C, 8 g P, 16 g F
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp egg whites 1.6 g P
- 2 tsp flour 4 g C, 0.5 g P
- 2 tbsp Quattro 10 g P
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 15 g chopped dark chocolate 6 g C, 6 g F
Per cookie, (recipe is for 2 cookies)
8 g C, 10 g P, 11 g F
- preheat oven to 350
- cream together peanut butter, stevia, vanilla, and egg white until smooth.
- Combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt and stir them into the wet ingredients until just moistened.
- Mix in the chocolate until evenly distributed and form into 2 equal balls.
- Lightly press onto the bottom of a mini cake mold and bake for 7 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack…